On The Horizon

Details coming soon.

๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘ฉ๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ท๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌโ€™๐‘บ ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘พ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ ๐‘ญ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘นย ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ฟ.

23 thoughts on “On The Horizon

1. reader's favourite says:

I love the sound of the titles featured here. I really enjoy reading the newsletter that I’ve got delivered from the author. I have a great pleasurable time reading the content that is produced by such a really awesome and talented author.

2. Mary Winters says:

What I’ve read of the books has me wanting more can’t wait. Will certainly be looking out for them. And of course I know I’ll get email. Love your books.

3. Carlotta Cumberbatch says:

Love the rose series, please consider giving the other siblings their own story, also love to find out what happens with Martha Jean, Antonio, Adeline and Clifford

• Stephanie Nicole Norris, Author says:

Hey Carlotta, Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re enjoying the series! Iโ€™ve had a few others ask about Normaโ€™s and Antonio sons as well. What Iโ€™ve decided to do was hold a poll here on my blogs homepage about who you would like to read about in the Falling for a Rose series. Once itโ€™s posted Iโ€™ll send an email to my subscribers and post on social media. If you would like to stay up to date, follow my blog here and/or subscribe to my newsletter. Thanks for reading Carlotta, I hope youโ€™ll leave a review on Amazon and Goodreads. โ˜บ๏ธ

4. Theresa Cochran says:

When is the 9th book in the Falling for a Rose series coming out. I am in love with that series!! I am so ready to hear about Eden and Jasmine and their love interest.

5. Nesha says:

I would just like to say that I think you are an AWESOME writer. I Love your Rose Series. This last installment was ๐Ÿ”ฅ!!!! I am biting my nails waiting to read โ€œGive Me A Reasonโ€ (Valentine Series).. Thank you for bringing it EACH and EVERY time! Love your work!
    P.S. Canโ€™t wait to see whatโ€™s in store for Eden and Derrick (Rose Series)

6. Lettice says:

Listen Stephaine you are ๐Ÿ’ฃ I have to say that I read my first book of yours some month ago beautiful assassins 1&2 love those books that start my journey with you so I havenโ€™t read the rose series yet but I did read the valentine Series all my god I love each and every one other the brothers canโ€™t wait for the next one to come keep doing good work because honey you are ๐Ÿ”ฅ

7. Adjoa Jones says:

I just finished Risque ….with Corrinne & Xavier did you write a story about Kyle & London?

Thank you in advance….I just discovered your books 2 days ago and have read 3 thus far๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—