My story is quite simple, The way I came into writing is after watching years of soap operas on TV and reading countless number of romantic books. I loved How the author made the characters come to life and wanted to create a new world as well. A world filled with love and joy for my readers, so that they too can escape the pressures of life if only for a moment.
Thank you for joining us today Azerline, it is always fab to get to know new romance writers. I’m glad you decided to follow your dream and provide an escape for readers around the world. Now that you’re here we want to ask you some questions, so if you’re ready here we go!
1. What made you choose to write in the Genre that you write in?
I love everything about romance, the scenery, the smell and how it makes you feel.
2. What is your favorite thing about the writing experience and why?
I like the way writing can relieve my stress and take off the pressures of the day, because for a moment I can be whoever I want.
3. How do you handle bad reviews?
As a learning experience, a opportunity to grow.
4. Where is your favorite place to write?
Anywhere it’s quiet and I’m alone.
5. When you write, do you write for a long period of time or do you write in short burst?
I get a thought in my head and it usually leads to a long period.
6. What words of advice would you give to aspiring authors?
Write what you feel most passionate about.
7. What is the most inspiring quote you have ever heard?
When you hold on to your history it’s at the expense of your destiny.
8. What projects do you have planned for the future?
My third book of the series will be out soon called The Wrong Woman 3, The Richard and Allison story.
9. What do you hope to say to people with your writing?
I want people to enjoy my books.
10. Coffee or Tea?
11. Do you have an official website?
My website is www.awbooks.simplesite.com
12. Where can we find you on social media?
I’m on Facebook.
13. Where can we find your books?
All online bookstores
Check out ‘The Wrong Woman or Is She’ on Feed Your Need To Read